Woven is a social enterprise dedicated to uplifting the lives of artisans in the weaving communities of the country. We work directly with weaving communities, not just in developing and producing their handicrafts, but towards improving their well-being in a holistic fashion. And as a purveyor of handmade local items, we value good design, pushing for products that are not only beautiful but also functional.
Woven has been supported by the likes of ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Bayan EDGE, Inc. and the Work Together Foundation of South Korea. We’re aiming to ramp-up operations this year, and we’re definitely on the lookout for someone who can bring our story and our craft to more and more people!
What we're looking for:
Digital Marketing and Sales Officer
- Day-to-day operations of www.wovenph.com: ensuring smooth flow of online sales, from placement of orders to delivery of products to the customers
- Day-to-day management of Woven’s Facebook and Instagram accounts: from content planning and creation to direct communications with customers
- Weekly sales and social media engagement reports
- Assist in community projects and bazaars/pop-ups
- College graduate – with background in business management and/or communications
- Familiar in the use of social media for business and e-commerce platforms
- Able to read and analyze data
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Should be creative and digitally savvy - basic experience with Adobe programs is a plus.
For interested applicants, please send your latest CV and sample work to email@example.com.
We're looking forward to meeting the newest member of our team!